Sweet Lullaby Naturally Fragrant Candle
- Fragrant Home
- Sweet Lullaby
- Candle Care
- Candle Safety
Our 100% natural candles are known for their superb fragrance throw. Made with an innovative blend of plant waxes, our candles out perform soy wax to rival traditional paraffin candles, yet happily without the harmful carbon. We collaborated with renowned British illsturator Deborah Ballinger to design the exclusive botanical pattern on our iconic smoky candle jar, to add a touch of style and fragrant opulence to any room!
Available in standard size as well as travel votive:
220g / 1 wick / 45 hours burn time
85g / 1 wick / 20 hours burn time
Sweet Lullaby is our 'hug in a bottle' fragrance, a reassuring blend with lavender and ylang ylang at its soothing heart, grounded by patchouli and vanilla at its spicy base, and uplifted by sweet orange in the top note. This is the lavender fragrance for people who dislike lavender; there is nothing 'granny cupboard' about its sweet scent. Sweet Lullaby is evocative of a comfort blanket, for when you need a hug. This fragrance is very popular with new mums.
- If cared for properly, each of our candle will burn for over 45 hours and 20 hours respectively.
- On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
- Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoke and damage to the glass.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface, do not place directly on glass or marble surfaces.
- Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the glass.
- Glass may become hot during use.
- Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.