Home / Collections / Body & Massage Oils / Monsoon Paradise Illuminating Body & Massage Oil
Monsoon Paradise Illuminating Body & Massage Oil
- Body Radiance
- Healing Ingredients
- How To Use
- Beauty Tips
At the heart of this Body & Massage Oil is Monsoon Paradise. Welcome an exotic feast of citrus, amyris & lisylang heart in our sophisticated jasmine escape. An enchanting indulgence through subtly refined rose notes drifting toward an exquisite aromatherapeutic island dream. Be illuminated like delicate rain-washed tropical petals & brighten your day with pure shimmering gold.
Our rather chic Body & Massage Oil is a luminous golden elixir of potent botanical essences that brings your body deep healing & radiance.
Plant oils have been used for thousands of years, across many cultures, to moisturise and protect the skin. We artfully hand blend rosehip CO2, Moroccan argan oil and vitamin E to transform dull, dry skin, erase stretch marks (hello new mummies), and smooth over signs of ageing. You can use this multi-tasker all over your beautiful face, body, hair and nails. See our Beauty Tips for inspiration!
- Rosehip CO2: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Argan Oil: one of nature's richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action. Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
- Sweet Almond Oil: good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property, kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails
- Peach Kernel Oil: a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine
- Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Jasmine has deeply healing properties that help fade scars & age spots yet is gentle on sensitive skin. You may have guessed by its unforgettable scent, it is also an aphrodisiac!
- Ylang Ylang eases stress & anxiety, helps lower blood pressure, balances sebum production, stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
By far the quickest way to moisturise the entire body is to apply body oil right after a shower. On wet skin (yes, don’t dry off yet!), massage a handful of the liquid gold all over the body, moving towards the heart – it takes less than a minute. Moisture from the shower helps the oil sink into the skin, while the loving pressure of massage movement boosts circulation and aids lymphatic drainage.
- Rub a drop of oil between your fingers, lightly dab on those pesky dry patches on the face to smooth foundation.
- Transform your blow dry by warming a few drops between palms and distributing to the ends of your hair beforehand, to add shine and tame frizz.
- Massage some oil into cuticles and nail beds at night for strong, shiny nails. It's a nice little night time ritual to love your body temple.
- Apply some oil on your nails after a manicure to help protect the newly applied polish.
- Use as a facial cleansing oil to effectively remove makeup, it will even remove mascara! As a sensible precaution, do a patch test first as your face tends to be more sensitive than the skin on your body.
- Of course, it makes a great massage oil too. We recommend a candle lit home massage with one of our naturally fragrant candles!