Queen of Roses Bath Milk
- Bathing Ritual
- Healing Ingredients
- How To Use
- Wellness Tips
- The Queen of Roses arrives with the aplomb of champagne effervescence. A heady bouquet of red roses wrapped in a sweet cloud of vanilla and buttermilk, her lips curl with a seductive hint of chocolate from raw cocoa butter. This gorgeous rose scent is all about indulgence and opulence - the kind of self care that involves lavishing on your body temple and feeling oh so fabulous.
Queen of Roses Bath Milk is our most decadent bathtime creation, painstakingly prepared and hand blended in the apothecary kitchen to evoke the beauty queen within you. This luxurious bath milk is a modern British interpretation of Cleopatra’s legendary bathing ritual. Indulge in a creamy, rose scented bath strewn with rose petals and emerge with baby soft skin. With moisturising buttermilk, raw cocoa butter and shea butter. 100% natural.
Emma Watson, the beloved Belle, loves Queen of Roses Bath Milk. Her fans from around the world have been known to crash our website trying to order it. It's a labour of love, and we make everything by hand in micro batches - so if you see it in stock here, buy it before we sell out again!
See our Wellness Tips for inspirations on enjoying the Bath Milk outside the bathroom, to bring out the royalty in you.
- Shea Butter rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
- Cocoa Butter high in antioxidants, rich in vitamins A and E. Deeply hydrating and works wonders on stretch marks.
- Buttermilk moisturises and softens. Brightening and reveals new skin. An excellent cleanser.
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Geranium promotes cell renewal, balances the skin and regulates hormonal health.
- Vanilla rich in antioxidants and B-vitamins. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties encourage skin healing.
- Queen of Roses Bathing Ritual is all about being lavish. We recommend vintage champagne and fine chocolate as accompaniments! Chill the champagne in advance. Using the wooden scoop provided, sprinkle a few scoops of Bath Milk over a running bath.
Light an extravagant number of candles of various sizes around the bath, from tea lights to pillars - turn your bathroom into a cathedral of light in your honour.
If you buy fresh cut roses, or are lucky enough to have a rose bush in the garden, save the fallen rose petals for this. Liberally scatter rose petals over the full bath as well as on the bathroom floor.
You are now ready to luxuriate in fragrant milk and roses.
- No time to bathe? Dissolve a scoop of bath milk in a mug of hot water. Place at your desk to feel like a queen on days when you have forgotten your crown. Treat yourself to some nice chocolate too!