Home / Collections / Bath & Shower Oils / Monsoon Paradise Illuminating Bath & Shower Oil
Monsoon Paradise Illuminating Bath & Shower Oil
- Bathing Ritual
- Healing Ingredients
- How To Use
- Wellness Tips
Welcome an exotic feast of citrus, amyris & lisylang heart in our sophisticated jasmine escape composed of over 15 distinct essential oils. An enchanting indulgence through subtly refined rose notes drifting toward an exquisite aromatherapeutic island dream. Be illuminated like delicate rain-washed tropical petals & brighten your day through the most luxurious of bathing rituals, containing real 24ct gold. All our 100% natural fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.
We're often asked about the difference between our Body & Massage Oils and Bath & Shower Oils. The main difference is that our bath oils are extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences - do not use neat on your skin! The pure essential oils are carried in a nourishing base of sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, beta-carotene and vitamin E. You only need a few drops for a full bath; it is also fabulous as a luxury shower oil.
See our Wellness Tips for inspirations on enjoying the Bath & Shower Oils outside the bathroom, to bring you a momentary retreat from the vivid dance of life.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin E, is easily absorbed with excellent emollient property. Kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails.
- Grapeseed Oil is high in omega 6, and is easily absorbed to nourish the skin.
- Beta Carotene boosts cell turnover to promote skin healing.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Jasmine has deeply healing properties that help fade scars & age spots yet is gentle on sensitive skin. You may have guessed by its unforgettable scent, it is also an aphrodisiac!
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Ylang Ylang eases stress & anxiety, helps lower blood pressure, balances sebum production, stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
- Amyris brings abundant wellness benefits to soothe busy minds, ease muscle tension & imparts anti-ageing properties.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
- Lisylang, one of our favourite premium natural materials to work with, brings a unique tropical floral note to this citrus feast.
- Dim the lights around the home so that when you emerge from your bathing ritual, your serene senses are not re-stimulated. To transform your bathroom into an atmospheric home spa, keep the bathroom door shut while running the bath and turn off any extractor fan. This will enable the rising steam from the bath to fill the space, also to keep the bathroom warm! Light some candles around the bath to create a sacred space. You may intensify the aromatherapy experience by adding a few drops of bath oil while the bath is running, and then rain a few more drops onto a full bath before getting in.
Slide into the warm bath. Close your eyes and take a few slow breaths. As your body soften into the watery embrace, allow your senses to be serenaded by the aromatic steam, while your mind unravels from the coil of daily experience.
No time to bathe or don't have a bath tub? Our legendary Bath & Shower Oils will transform your shower into a fragrant spa experience. Simply apply a few drops on your décolletage (or manly chest) before entering the shower. The water will release the essential oils, wreathing your senses in a heavenly cloud of aromatherapy treatment. The rich plant oils will also leave your skin moisturised.
- Sprinkle a few drops of bath oil into a mug of hot water, and place it by your desk or bedside. The fragrant steam will envelop you in a bubble of aromatherapy bliss.
- For a mini face steam & aromatherapy inhalation, lean your face above the bath oil mug for a few cherished breaths. Close your eyes, allow the fragrant steam to enter you, infusing you with the healing magic of plant essences. Feel your facial muscles relax into a smile.