Euphoric indulgence Blissful Body Soufflé
- Body Radiance
- Healing Ingredients
- How To Use
- Beauty Tips
A sophisticated blend carrying wafts from a Mediterranean memory with a ripe citrus richness, anchored by spicy vanilla & Amyris warmth. Journey through bright citrus top notes of grapefruit and lime, balancing middle notes with a touch of Ylang Ylang and Geranium and a beautiful sweet woody base. Euphoric indulgence can be enjoyed across Lola's Apothecary's award-winning Body Soufflé, Body and Massage Oil and Body Oil Deluxe Roll-On products for a sublime fragrance on-the-go. Dreaming of a summer holiday in the mediterranean? This is your remedy!
Our heavenly Body Soufflé is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sinks in. We whip together shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue. The result is a beauty wonder that is richer than a body lotion, yet lighter than a body butter. You'll be mesmerised by the velvet softness of your own skin! Wonderful for after sun care as well as dry, winter skin. Also great for protecting delicate skin after shaving or waxing.
- Rosehip CO2: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea Butter rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
- Coconut Oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Grapefruit oil has long been used to fight inflammation, weight gain, sugar cravings, hangovers, stress, and carcinogens.
- Vanilla soothes inflammation, is anti-oxidant-rich, and is both soothing and aphrodisiac.
- Ylang Ylang eases stress & anxiety, helps lower blood pressure, balances sebum production and stimulates the scalp to aid healthy hair growth
- Mandarin has calming, relaxing, antispasmodic, circulatory, antiseptic and anti fungal properties. It can also help with digestion, insomnia and anxiety.
- Geranium essential oil is known for its therapeutic benefits, aiding hormonal balance and treating skin inflammation. A true all rounder!
- Amyris is an aphrodisiac, calming, and stress-relieving oil that reduces anxiety, boosts positivity, and promotes sleep. It also helps with insomnia.
- Lime cold pressed oil energizes, refreshes and cheers. Cleanses, purifies and renews spirit and mind. Also said to cleanse aura.
- Lemon cold-pressed oil uplifts & energizes, promoting a positive mood.
Remember a little goes a long way! It's tempting to drop a big dollop of this delicious Soufflé onto the skin only to be surprised by how far it spreads, which can mislead you into thinking it's too greasy. Start with a small amount, lovingly massage into dry skin. Let the suppleness of your skin guide you to whether you need to layer on some more product.
- The Body Soufflé makes an excellent moisturiser after hair removal, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin. Also use our beautiful Body Polish a couple of days after waxing to prevent ingrowth hair.
- Skin tends to get dry after sun exposure, which contributes towards pre-mature ageing and uneven tanning. To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply Body Soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturiser for the summer.
- Thirsty winter skin will drink up the Body Soufflé like hot chocolate with cream on top! Use twice a day after morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
- As the Body Soufflé is richer and less messy than a Body & Massage Oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage and is very popular in our spas. Really work the Soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf for a truly pampering DIY mani or pedi at home.