Home / Collections / Bath Salt / Breath of Clarity Uplifting Bath Salts
Breath of Clarity Uplifting Bath Salts
- Bathing Ritual
- Healing Ingredients
- How To Use
- Wellness Tips
At the ZEN-tering heart of these bathing salts is Breath of Clarity, our yoga & meditation fragrance. This scent infuses your senses like a fresh breeze, with eucalyptus, rosemary and sweet marjoram at its herbaceous core, uplifted by the joy of peppermint and lemon. Also works wonders for blocked noses & hard-worked muscles!
Just like our legendary Bath & Shower Oils, we saturate our Bath Salt with so much pure essential oils that a small handful is enough for a deeply therapeutic bathing experience. This glistening salt combination offers an abundance of health giving minerals to detoxify and replenish.
See our Wellness Tips for inspirations on enjoying the Bath Salt outside the bathroom, to bring you fragrance and healing.
- Black Hawaiian Lava Salt, harvested in Molokai, a small volcanic island in the Pacific, this dramatic looking solar evaporated sea salt is rich in activated charcoal, which compliments its natural sweet and smoky saltiness. Black Lava Salt has antioxidant properties. It also contains important minerals like iron, calcium, and is supercharged with magnesium, essential to healthy bodies.
- Kalahari Desert Salt, made from the Kalahari Desert’s ancient underground reservoirs in Southern Africa and naturally dried in the sun. These striking white salts remineralise the body, detoxify and relax muscles, promoting healing.
- Himalayan Crystal Salt comes from ancient sea beds in the Himalayas. It is one of the purest salts available and contains an astonishing 84 trace minerals beneficial for vibrant health.
- Eucalyptus stimulates the mind and aids concentration. Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties provide effective relief from muscle and joint pain.
- Peppermint is cooling and stimulating. Helps unblock sinuses, ease muscle aches and soothes indigestion.
- Sweet Marjoram is warming and relaxing. Its antispasmodic property helps soothe tickly coughs, aching muscles and joints, also effective for digestive issues.
- Rosemary improves circulation and is a good decongestant, also promotes mental focus.
- Dim the lights around the home so that when you emerge from your bathing ritual, your serene senses are not re-stimulated. Sprinkle a few wooden scoopfuls of Bath Salt into a running bath.
To transform your bathroom into an atmospheric home spa, keep the bathroom door shut while running the bath and turn off any extractor fan. This will enable the rising steam from the bath to fill the space, also to keep the bathroom warm! Light some candles around the bath to create a sacred space.
Slide into the warm bath. Close your eyes and take a few slow breaths. As your body softens into the watery embrace, allow your senses to be serenaded by the aromatic steam, while your mind unravels from the coil of daily experience.
- Harnessing the salt's detoxifying properties, we also like to put little bowls of fragrant bath salt around our home, to scent, energise and cleanse the air.
- For a mini mindfulness practice, sit still with the bath salt for a few minutes & inhale the uplifting herbaceous breeze. Let your world slow down for just a moment.